- This event has passed.
Jr Team Golf – 2022 Spring Program
April 3, 2022 - May 7, 2022
To be added to our email notification list. Email
Following Spring our Next Program is:
Summer 1 Program – May 22- June 25 Registration for that program will begin April 11.
- 5 Weeks – Starts May 22 – June 25
- For Boys and Girls Age 7-14.
- Beginner to Advanced Skill Level
2022 Spring Program
New Training Group added – Sunday 9:30am-11am.
Location: Pine Creek Golf Center – 2379 Duncan Ave Allison Park PA 15101
5 – 90 Minute Group Training Sessions – 1 per week.
Group Size – 16 Kids per group with 2 Instructors. Instruction covers all aspects of the game.
Training Day/Time and Start Date – Select when Registering
*Please note: Training sessions that are rained out will be made up on a Friday or by adding a week to the schedule.
- Sundays 11:15am-12:45pm and 9:30am-11am. Starts April 3
- Please note: No Training Easter April 17. That training will occur on Friday April 15 at 9:30am-11am and 11:15am -12:45pm
- Mondays 5:15-6:45pm – Starts April 4
- Tuesdays 5:15-6:45pm – Starts April 5
- Wednesdays 5:15-6:45pm – Starts April 6
- Thursdays 5:15-6:45pm – Starts April 7
- For No Training – Competitions Only – Starts April 9
Location: Clover Hill Golf Course – 2200 Reis Run Rd. 15237
- Weekly – 5 Saturday competitions starting April 9. If there is a rain out we will continue on Saturday’s until 5 competitions are completed.
- By Tee Times – Begin at 10am to 12pm. Each Available Player will receive their tee time on Thursday prior to competition. Plan 2 hours from tee time to completion.
- Variety of Team Formats plus Individual Championship by Age Division.
- Beginners and young players will compete from an age appropriate tee location.
- Players Age 7-8 Play 7 Hole competitions.
- Greens Fee for Clover Hill collected at the first tee the day of each competition ($12)
JTG Investment Options
- Training plus 5 Weekly Competitions $390 plus Greens Fee paid the day of each competition ($12)
- Training plus 3 Weekly Competitions $320 plus Greens Fee paid the day of each competition ($12)
- 5 Competitions Only (No Training) $200 plus Greens Fee paid the day of each competition ($12)
- 3 Competitions Only (No Training) $120 plus Greens Fee paid the day of each competition ($12)