- This event has passed.
Jr Team Golf – 2022 Summer 1 Program
June 5 - July 9
2022 Summer 1 Program – June 5 to July 9
JTG Training and Competitions
Training Location: Pine Creek Golf Center – 2379 Duncan Ave Allison Park PA 15101
5 – 90 Minute Group Training Sessions – 1 per week.
Group Size – 16 Kids per group with 2 Instructors. Instruction covers all aspects of the game.
Training Day/Time and Start Date – Select when Registering
*Please note: Training sessions that are rained out will be made up on the following Friday at the same time or by adding a week to the schedule.
Select from the from the following when registering:
- Sundays 10am -11:30am. Starts June 5
- Sundays 11:45am -1:15pm. Starts June 5
- Mondays 5:15-6:45pm – Starts June 6 (No training July 4th – Makeup is Friday July 8)
- Tuesdays 5:15-6:45pm – Starts June 7
- Wednesdays 5:15-6:45pm – Starts June 8
- Thursdays 5:15-6:45pm – Starts June 9
- Select Saturdays for No Training – Competitions Only – Starts June 11
Location: Clover Hill Golf Course – 2200 Reis Run Rd. 15237
- Weekly – 5 Saturday competitions starting June 11 and ending July 9. If there is a rain out we will continue on Saturday’s until 5 competitions are completed.
- By Tee Times – Begin at 10am to 12pm. Each Available Player will receive their tee time on Thursday prior to competition. Plan 2 hours from tee time to completion.
- Variety of Team Formats plus Individual Championship by Age Division.
- Beginners and young players will compete from an age appropriate tee location.
- Players Age 7-8 Play 7 Hole competitions.
- Greens Fee for Clover Hill collected at the first tee the day of each competition ($12)
JTG Investment Options
- Training plus 5 Weekly Competitions $390 plus Greens Fee paid the day of each competition ($12)
- Training plus 3 Weekly Competitions $320 plus Greens Fee paid the day of each competition ($12)
- 5 Competitions Only (No Training) $200 plus Greens Fee paid the day of each competition ($12)
- 3 Competitions Only (No Training) $120 plus Greens Fee paid the day of each competition ($12)